Routes are subject to minor changes.
Please arrive at the bus stop 10 minutes before the posted pick-up.
During the first few days of the new school year, bus drivers are adapting schedules to accommodate the needs of our families.
The safety of students is our first priority. Digital cameras are posted on all buses. The cameras monitor activity on the bus. If there is a concern, the camera recordings are reviewed by school administrators.
Please allow three business days to implement any requests for changes to bus assignments.
At the beginning of the school year, please be sure to:
- Request all transportation needs via online registration (early August) or complete a transportation request form prior to the first day of school.
- Have your elementary student's name and address in/on their backpacks.
- Have your child at the bus stop at least 10 minutes early since the route times are approximate due to new/withdrawn students.
During the school year, please be sure to:
- Request transportation changes by calling the transportation office and notifying your child's elementary teacher.
- Have your child at the designated school bus stops on time.
- Have your child ride on his/her assigned bus. Exceptions will not be made for play dates, etc
School Board Policy #751