Congratulations to Leona Doubek Elementary School for being named a School of Distinction for the third year in a row by the Wisconsin PBIS network for the 2015-2016 school year!
Schools recognized as Schools of Distinction are:
- Sustaining fidelity implementation of critical elements of tier 1/universal PBIS (as demonstrated by a minimum of two consecutive years of Benchmarks of Quality results)
- Demonstrating that their sustained implementation has had positive effects on their academic and/or behavioral data
- Implementing PBIS throughout the school environment, including classrooms
- Involving parents and the community to ensure the continued success of PBIS implementation in the school
- Examining data to ensure that the tier 1/universal system is effective for all groups of students