|Wall of Fame|
The East Troy High School Athletic Wall of Fame was established to formally honor the memory and contributions of the many outstanding athletes, coaches, and supporters of our athletic programs. The Wall of Fame serves as a symbol of our appreciation of the excellence, honor, and devotion displayed by these celebrated individuals. The Wall of Fame is also intended to promote continued interest in the athletic programs at East Troy High School.
Nominator Instructions East Troy Athletic Wall of Fame
Deadline for Nominations is Friday, April 30, 2017
- Gather complete and accurate information to justify your nomination.
- Fill out the nomination forms to the best of your ability.
- E-mail the completed form to either John Stockowitz: email@example.com
- You are the primary mover in securing information from supporters of your nominee. Gather letters of support for the nominee to be included in the nomination file. As much as possible, please put together an extensive portfolio to support your canidate. A good cross section of letters would include those from former athletes or teammates, coaches, officials, community members and any others you feel would be helpful to your nominee. The portfolio should contain a minimum of (3) letters but no more than (8).
- E-mail the nomination and all information as separate attachments.
Athletes, coaches, and special contributors are eligible for nomination, with the following requirements:
- Nominations may be submitted at any time, but the deadline for consideration for induction at the next induction ceremony is April 30, 2017.
- An athlete will be eligible for induction
- 5 years after graduation.
- If he/she attended East Troy High School for at least two years, and/or is a graduate of East Troy High School.
- If she/he demonstrated, and continues to demonstrate, conduct that reflects honor on the school and community.
- A team will be eligible for induction
- 10 years after its relevant season.
- Eligible teams include: baseball, basketball, cheerleading, cross country, football, golf, soccer, swimming, tennis, softball, track and field, volleyball, and wrestling,
- A coach will be eligible for induction
- If she/he coached at East Troy High School for a minimum of 5 years.
- Immediately upon retirement, or 5 years after leaving employment with East Troy School District.
- An outstanding contributor will be eligible for induction
- At the discretion of the Wall of Fame Committee, based on outstanding contributions or extraordinary services to East Troy High School athletes and/or athletic programs.