Resources for Summer
There are a number of wonderful opportunities for our Special Education Students to take advantage of during the summer months.
Gateway High School CNC Boot Camp
Do you want to...
- Do somthing different?
- Make money while in school?
- Make parts that go into cars, telecommunications equipment, military vehicles, medical devices, motorcycles and more?
- Graduate early and earn college credits while in high school?
- Prepare for a high-demand career before graduation?
- Take advantage of $4,000 worth of training at NO COST to you or your parents?
- Motivated and dedicated?
- At least 17 years old?
- Entering your senior year of high school in the FAll of 2017?
If so, take this first step toward a career as a CNC computer programmer, plant manager, laser cutting machine operation or machine maintance technician and check out the High School CNC Boot Camp. Next session begins July 2017.
Please contact Aubrey Hanna at 262-741-5269 or email@example.com for more information or to register.
Variety's Chatter Matters! Communication Camp
This summer camp is designed to help non-verbal children with physical disabilities become better communicators. Summer camp is held June 22-26, 2017 at Wesley Woods in Williams Bay, Wisconsin. Application deadline is March 15, 2017. Please contact Taimi Parey at 262-777-2090 or firstname.lastname@example.org with questions or for an application.
ARCh Camp Pow Wow
ARCh Camp is a fun camp for people of all ages with disabilities. They are hosting open houses for families to learn about the facilties and hear about all the fun activities that camp has to offer. Open houses are February 19th, March 5th and March 19th. Registration is due March 31st.
Please click below for more information and the registration packet.